Total 70 Reviews
Call Us Today 936-539-4200 Request A Quote

Serving Conroe, Houston and Montgomery, Texas.

What are Sign Applications & Permits?

Sign Applications and PermitsSome signs require approval from state, county, or municipal authorities to be installed. For these signs, you need to apply for a permit.

Uses for Sign Applications & Permits

You are going to be very disappointed if you spend a lot of money on a wonderfully designed, gigantic pole sign only to find that you are not allowed to install it because you’re in violation of a Harris County or Montgomery County law or regulation.

Types of Sign Applications & Permits

Sign applications and permits are usually needed for large outdoor signage. There are state, county, and municipal laws, bylaws, and regulations that can affect signage. Do you know all the relevant laws and regulations that might apply to the tenant sign you want to install on the property of your Conroe office building? Probably not. Why would you? You are not a signage expert. But we are.

Why Choose Us for Sign Applications & Permits?

At The Custom Sign & Graphics Haus, we know many of the laws and bylaws that affect signage in Conroe, Houston, Harris County, Montgomery County, and elsewhere in Texas. And what we don’t know, we know how to look up. We also know the proper application processes and how to get any required permits.

Not only can we apply for the right permits, we can also make sure that all your signs are ADA compliant. To learn more about sign applications and permits, please contact us.

Our Industry Affiliations

  • Signworld Logo
  • 3m Logo
  • hp logo
  • fellers logo
  • Avery Dennison logo
  • Grimco Logo


Locations Served