Put Your Brand Up In Lights: Work With A Lighted Sign Shop In Conroe, TX
Illuminated signs take brand visibility to another level, and our Conroe sign shop makes it easy to level-up.
Read on to review research on the impact of lighted signs, and learn how our team eliminates the most common illumination issues and ordering challenges, or call (936)-539-4200 to speak directly with a sign expert at The Custom Sign & Graphics Haus in Conroe, TX.
Leverage The Power Of Illuminated Signs: Work With A Sign Shop In Conroe, TX
Light attracts the eye. The more energy in light, the more the sensors in our eyes are stimulated, and given the choice between an illuminated or unlit sign, most people opt for the former. Sign research says as much.
For example, a 2017 experiment by the Lighting Research & Technology Journal found that lighted signs scored consistently higher than non-illuminated signs in measures of daily impressions, legibility, and attentional focus. Differences in attentional focus were especially pronounced in crowded environments.
That same year, a report by the Interdisciplinary Journal of Signage and Wayfinding noted a positive correlation between sign recognition distance and sign luminance, with illuminated signs being recognizable and readable from much further away than non-illuminated signs, especially at night (Bullough, 2017).
Clearly, lighted signs are powerful promotional tools, but with great power comes great responsibility—and great planning, too. Poor project planning and irresponsible operation could really cost you, reducing the impact of your sign or even resulting in fines due to sign code violations.
But don’t worry—with The Custom Sign & Graphics Haus by your side, you are guaranteed smart project planning, as we provide full support with:
● Lighted sign design, factoring in your brand identity, design vision, sign code requirements, and local competition to create compliant and compelling displays
● Lighted sign site selection, recommending display areas free from obstruction, disruptive ambient light, and heavy duty maintenance requirements for better ROI
● Lighted sign installation, eliminating any need for DIY electrification, working-at-heights, or heavy overhead work, and guaranteeing full compliance with all local sign installation requirements
● Lighted sign permits and variances, helping you determine exactly what paperwork is needed, submit your drawings and applications for approval, and make any adjustments that may be required by your local ordinances.
Our team is also here to help you use your lighted signs responsibility, without any risks of light pollution, excess energy consumption, or safety risks. To that end, we offer energy efficient LED lighting options, automatic timers, and dimmers, and our experts will teach you all you need to know about proper operation, as well as what designs may not be allowed due to safety issues (e.g. lighted signs that simulate traffic lights).
Get A Free Quote From A Lighted Sign Shop In Conroe, TX
To learn more and get a free quote from our local sign shop, you can:
● Call (936)-539-4200
● Email Hello@CustomSignHaus.com
● Fill out our quick contact form to book your consultation online
Bullough, J. (2017). Factors affecting sign visibility, conspicuity, and legibility: Review and annotated bibliography. Interdisciplinary Journal of Signage and Wayfinding, 1(2), 2-25.
Lasauskaite, R., & Reisinger, M. (2017). Optimal luminance of internally illuminated wayfinding signs. Lighting Research & Technology, 49(4), 521-533.Back